Looking for a good water filter jug, then I would suggest the one made by Zerowater which comes in a variety of jug sizes from 6 to 23 cup sizes. The Zerowater jug has a 5 stage filtration process that leaves zero waste dissolved solids.
This product is available in a range of stores including zerowater.co.uk, amazon.co.uk and argos.co.uk.
The Zerowater jug is designed for those who enjoy purer tasting water when using a BPA-free water filter jug. BPA stands for bisphenol A. BPA is an industrial chemical that has been used to make certain plastics and resins since the 1960s. BPA is found in polycarbonate plastics and epoxy resins. Polycarbonate plastics are often used in containers that store food and beverages, such as water bottles.
This jug includes a free water quality meter which lets you test your water, so you can have peace of mind knowing your filtered water is of a top quality. The 5 stage filtration reduces metals, salts, minerals, chemicals and runoff to provide pure great tasting water.
Worth getting for great filtered water for drinking in the office and at home.
- NSF Certified to REDUCE LEAD
- Removes 99.6% of all dissolved solids
- Reduces 99% of all Fluoride
- Purest tasting drinking water
- 12 cup capacity = 10 cup pitcher + 2 cups in reserve
- Immediate pouring ability
- One-hand “push to dispense” spout to fill any bottle or cup
- Convenient space-saving design
- Certified* to reduce Lead and Chromium
- Premium 5-Stage Dual-Ion Exchange filtration system
- Ion-Exchange system that removes virtually all dissolved solids in your water
- The FDA requires the TDS level in PURIFIED bottled water to reach 000-010ppm. ZeroWater is the only filter in its class to achieve this level.
- 12-Cup Ready-Pour™ pitcher
- Zerowater Ion Exchange water filter
- Water Quality Meter that provides a digital measurement of dissolved solids in your water (a £24.99 retail value)
* Filtered potable tap water tested by an independent lab (not the FDA) to meet specifically the water quality requirements for using the label purified. Compared to water produced by leading gravity fed filters.