WITH STREET SMART SAFETY PRODUCTS!
Award-winning UK manufacturer exhibits a range of safety solutions at Preventica in Lyon, France
Market-leading UK manufacturer Oxford Plastic Systems is following up awards success at a health and safety exhibition in Toulouse earlier this year by returning to France to demonstrate its innovative safety products in Lyon.
Oxford Plastics exhibited its road plates – which ensure the safety of contractors, pedestrians and vehicles during utility, cabling and maintenance projects – in June at Preventica Toulouse 2015, where the product received the Innovation Award in the site safety category.
Oxford Plastics is achieving international recognition for its broad range of safety barriers and composite products, which help reduce accidents, trips and slips, making workplaces safer for both contractors and members of the public and reducing the risk of liability claims against companies.
The company continues to innovate to reduce risk in the workplace at roadworks, building sites and events around the world and is now highlighting a selection of its designs at Preventica Lyon 2015, being held from 13th to 15th October at Parc des Expositions, Eurexpo (Lyon).
Products on display will include:
- A hi-vis barrier system comprising a set of high-visibility hinged gates
- Provides a clear warning of potentially hazardous situations
- Modular and flexible design means the barrier can be configured in a number of different ways
- Hinged clips enable fast, simple assembly
- Lightweight for easy transportation and storage with each individual barrier weighing only 2kg.
- A robust and stable barrier system designed to provide safe access for pedestrians through road or construction works
- Supplied with an 18kg heavy base which ensures stability even in windy conditions
- Top section can be supplied in red, white and orange and water-filled to add a further 15kg
- Designed for compact stacking to minimise transport costs
- Anti-tamper linking system prevents unauthorised dismantling.
Hi Vis Fence Feet:
- Designed to form a stable base for temporary metal security fencing
- A robust and longer-lasting alternative to traditional concrete blocks
- High-visibility yellow ends for added safety
- Can be embossed with a company logo
- Durable and shock-proof, with better resistance to cracking and damage than concrete
- Ergonomic design means they are also easier to handle than concrete.
- A versatile safety cover moulded from a single piece of glass-reinforced composite
- Much lighter than steel, making it easier to lift into place, yet stronger than wood
- Tested to a distributed vehicle weight of up to 2,000 kg
- Ribbed framework on the underside provides added strength
- Slip resistant surface and chamfered edges prevent tripping.
Peter Creighton, Business Development Director for Oxford Plastics Systems, says: “Our safety products are extremely popular in France and we are delighted to be showcasing a range of innovative solutions which help to reduce risk in the workplace at Preventica Lyon.
“As a business, our core strength is innovating to solve issues for companies in a world of more stringent health and safety controls, and we are committed to providing products that meet the needs of end users and are engineered for safety.”
For more information about Oxford Plastics’ range of safety products – including barriers, modular road plates and trench covers, signs and cones, ground protection and heavy bases – visit www.oxfordplastics.com or email email@example.com.
Recent posts in Oxford