As a journalist, I use my laptop a lot when out of the office. You will find me word processing at a variety of locations including at conferences, press conferences, in trains and planes. In such situations, the new Penclic Mini Keyboard (C2) makes typing easier and more comfortable for me to use my laptop or tablet, when away from the office.
The Penclic Mini Keyboard (C2) is light, portable, and ergonomic in design. However, being able to plug the keyboard’s USB cable to my laptop is great since I do not have to worry about being concerned about the batteries going flat. The keyboard is available in either black or white.
The keyboard’s small size means there is plenty of room for other things on the table. It has comfortable Quiet-Touch keys, which minimize noise and provide good tactile feeling whilst working. Only small keystrokes are needed and minimal pressure is required when typing, creating a relaxed and efficient time in front of the computer, which means it, is great for touch-typing.
The keyboard is a standard QWERTY affair. There is also an additional number pad is combined within a block of keys towards the right of the main keyboard.
Setting up the keyboard is simple; since all you have to do is plug it in using the USB. No extra software or drivers are required.
I found, typing is accurate and there is plenty of space between the keys.
The keyboard is very comfortable to use and the keys are well sized. In fact, this very review was used using the Penclic Mini Keyboard (C2).
- Unique, intuitive and comfortable design
- Wired compact keyboard
- 3 USB ports
- Quiet-touch keys
- Helps reduce Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI) issues
- MAC and PC compatible
- No extra software/drivers needed
- 2 USB ports
- The Penclic C2 is compatible with both PC and Mac and it weighs in at just 22.7 Grams making it the ideal peripheral when you are on the move.
- The Dimensions of the C2 keyboard are 28.5cm wide, 15.9cm Deep and 2.5cm High at its highest point.
- The Penclic Mini Keyboard corded C2 is available in both black & white costs £45.99 from www.penclic.se
To buy from Amazon http://amzn.to/2lw9mGC
Recent posts in Gadgets