A podcast is an additional method to market your business. A podcast can be many things, it could be a demonstration of your services or even you being interviewed.
For tips on being interviewed see http://www.nicnewmanoxford.com/how-to-improve-your-interview-performance-with-the-press/
Producing a video or audio podcast:
- Determine how long it should be, say 3 to 5 mins.
- Set out the main points or questions you wish to answer.
- Rehearse the timings.
- Film your video or record your audio podcast. As for equipment, you can use your mobile phone, computer’s camera, tablet or digital audio recorder.
- Upload your podcast to your computer.
- Using editing software, you can add special effects and graphics or correct any problems in the podcast.
- Ask a friend who has not been involved in the production of your podcast to review it, to see if any further adjustments need to be made.
- Determine whether your podcast will be streaming or downloadable, and use a podcast encoder to format it in a manageable file size for online viewing or listening.
- Find a host for your podcast e.g. your website or Youtube. Make sure that the host can accommodate your video’s bandwidth.
- If your host does not provide an RSS feed for your podcast, create one yourself.
- Lastly, promote your podcast just as you would your website.
Note: Once completed you can host your podcast on your website or your YouTube channel. If you host it on YouTube, remember to create a link on your
website to your YouTube location.
Recent posts in Business