Holidaymakers looking to enjoy a European break can indulge in a luxury upgrade for less as Eurostar is offering 30% off Standard Premier fares booked between 7th – 18th July 2016.
Travelling in Standard Premier, passengers can sit back and relax in more spacious surroundings whilst enjoying a light meal served at their seat.
This special summer offer is available on the following services:
- The direct service from London to Lyon, Avignon and Marseille between 11th July – 29th October 2016.
- A city escape from London, Ashford or Ebbsfleet to Paris, Lille, Brussels and Any Belgian Station between 18th July – 10th December 2016.
Mary Walsh, Director of Communications for Eurostar said; “We’re encouraging holidaymakers to travel to the continent in style by taking advantage of this great value Standard Premier fare. With irresistibly low city-centre to city-centre fares, free seat selection and a generous luggage allowance, there’s no better way to travel to Europe this summer.”
Eurostar passengers travelling to Lyon, Marseille, Paris, Brussels and Lille can also take advantage of 2 for 1 entry into a range of top museums and galleries including Musée des Confluences in Lyon, MuCEM in Marseille, Musée d’Orsay in Paris and Bozar in Brussels, all by simply showing their Eurostar tickets at entry.
Summer highlights include:
- Soak up the sunshine at Paris Plages and enjoy pop-up beaches, deckchairs and endless ice cream and free music events in the heart of the city.
- Pack a picnic and head to the open-air cinema at Parc de la Villette. Sit back and relax under the big screen and enjoy a warm summer evening outdoors. Cinéma en plein air festival airs a range of movies, many of which are in English.
- Wander through the old town to the Roman theatre for the annual Les Nuits de Fourvière – a performing arts festival devoted to theatre, dance, opera, circus and cinema offering over 60 shows throughout the summer.
- Head to the Brussels Summer Festival for 10 days of tunes in the city. With acts from all over the globe, it’s the ultimate event for music lovers.
- For those after one of the biggest cultural festivals in Europe, the Gentse Feesten in Ghent, is the ideal way to spend your day. With an array of activities including music concerts, food stalls, theatre and comedy, it offers something for everyone.
For more information or to book Eurostar tickets visit www.eurostar.com or call the Eurostar contact centre on 03432 186 186.
Recent posts in Art